Thursday, December 31, 2009

Come to the end of the year

Duno wats wrong with the connection, ytd im not able to online =( but very lucky, the connection is okay today =D phew, abuden how am i gonna end my year nicely? :D



January
Nothing special this month =)

Its just, Im
late for the first school day. Not only that butty! Im late to school for 3 days in the first week x_x The post * clickable

Happy CNY







February
  • Valentine Day with my butts =D


  • QM duty on Thurs =D






March
  • Redang Trip





  • Sports Day


  • School Camp


  • Sweetest Bday ! =D





April
  • Preparation for kahchuah's bfday =D


  • Sentosa High School Campfire






May
  • Kite Flying


  • English Fortnight Closing Performance


  • Wedding Party


  • Scout AGM





June
  • Sepang BeachBBQ

  • So call "Jolin concert" with Tine & Fatty XD


  • First Time Working

  • Carnival Preparation

  • Carnival, glory =D




July
  • Malam Kebudayaan

  • FireDrill





August
  • Majlis Persaraan Of QM

  • First Chuuuuuu




September
  • Super Fun SCout meeting

  • NelsonTan


  • Im in a relationship ! =D


  • Ceramah Day


  • Hari Patriotic





October
  • DSP doggie

  • Slurppie Contest





November
  • AAR concert

  • LunchBox


  • 2009 Graduation Day


  • 2012 movie


  • Children Day





December
  • Secret Campfire


  • Xmas Party!




Haih, honestly 2009 is my fav year for now. So many memories this year. I have been involved myself in Sports Day & Carnival & Campfire that really make me learnt a lot & a lot =D
&&& the most important one, i met my mr right =D though its just few months time relationship but i really feel like ive been with him for very long time =D
Friends ! yeah =D i realised i got a lot of butts man ! all of them are good =) i love you guys !
Family, yea, they trusted me ! =D


2010, gonna say helo to you! yea =)
hopefully i can manage my time well! SPM next year, i gonna work very hard. No kidding
&&& make myself prettier ! HAHAHAHAHAH aim lai ehh =)
& of coarse, my relationship, as sweet as now we're having!

its 00.00 now ! wheeee

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone !


for 1993-ians, JIA YOU!

No comments: