Monday, August 30, 2010

What a sugarish day ♡



FYI, New Zealand Ice-Cream will have a 30% discount for every 30th !!!! =D


im just sharing ;) in case u dont know~!
so today, my sis suggested to get ourselves some sweet buds, and randomly my parents are so okay with it :D






<3
there's one thing i hate bout her D:
she donnnnntt knowww how to take photos :((((((
HAHAHAHAHAH
that's the reason why she got so damn lots nice photo taken by me :S
hehe



i need some "make-up" to make this photo better ._.
a smaller will do TT


ps:// i randomly meet my baby in dsp !! wahahahahahahah =D
thanks wei wei for calling my name :D
and kaka for suggesting to go DSP
though its just a while D:





& yesterday night...♡♡♡








hehe :D





he's really blady adorable ♡♡♡







HAPPY 53TH YEARS OLD,
MALAYSIA :)

I Kinda love you :D




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know ur boyfriend!