Monday, July 12, 2010

I ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ EDWARD CULLEN!

I'm addicted to him :D:D Edward Cullen but not Robert Partisson lah :X
I watched Eclipse with my love & two besties on thursday :D and guess wad? im fallen for edward ♥♥!!
He's so hwat lah :D
i love the way he look at bella, i love the way he touch her, i love the way he protect her & i love the way EDWARD LOVES BELLA ;D
every movement of him show how much he loves her.. awww :O:O:O
until those actions squuzeeee my heart so much ♥♥

DF-02823.dng
look at him ! my god .....


eclipse-3_large
arghhhh <3


tumblr_l4sib6e2AD1qb0vw4o1_500_large
so sweeeet lahh!



tumblr_l4xcz60PVw1qbcxnyo1_400_large


tumblr_l4v94iqfNw1qzdijxo1_500_large



tumblr_kzjkjuteWg1qapfico1_500_large
& this is frigging super nice !!
its the jasper and alice~~~ this photo is absolutely pretty!



Conclusion :-
for those who masih belum lagi watch eclipse, please lah!
GO WATCH it ! im gonna watch the 2nd time with my family adi..
Jasper is hwat :D
Edward Cullen is superb!!!
i know im kinda crazy! dohhh


waiting for jogoyaa's photo from my butts :D

No comments: