Sunday, June 6, 2010

I just cant resist you ♥


Im currently addict to this !!!! ♥♥
<<我喜欢你铃木君>> by 池山田刚!!
omg, i really dunno how to describe my feelings. Do you know how amazing is it when i read the story of this comic?? Words are not able to describe the wonderful feelings ♥♥
you might be thinking that im a geek or what..but seriously, if you're not a comic maniac, you wont know tat feeling!!! only kaka knows me well now !!
kaka, we love this a lot right??!!!




Very nice character & story line!! very pretty and handsome yet cute character TT
my god ♥♥ i read & i bought all the works by this auther
& i love all the works done by 池山田刚lah!
he/she's so awesome!!!!






5 comments:

KaHyEnG said...

got animation de? i don't like to read. xP

mojojoee said...

how i wish got!! TT
but i dhk dun have le TT
really very nicee!

KaHyEnG said...

watch the one in my blog..
got anime de!! xD
=)

mojojoee said...

hao de!!

soki thean said...

see hana yori dango..i dhk suits u joee