Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bad Day

17.11.08
smt tat im afraid to happen finally happen..
He said byebyee to me :(
reason? he's stil immature and he dhk tat his mama was right..
can it consider a reason? :(
i refused to acc it. I asked him.. do u stil love me?
" dunno "
" i wan accurate ans "
" really DUNNO! " and sooner it bcms " NO "
here comes da tears. :(
my hands bcm cold n r trembling..
i stil believe tat we're stil in love.. I'm stil hopeful?
He said smt tat really hurt me badly..
He was trying to hurt me deep deep by tis way? He wants me to say byebye oso?

sorry..
i cant do that :)
it will only die when u tell me face to face..
now i realised that i really love him VERY VERY!
more n more each day.. I cant afford to lose him
but how? asked him to stay back? :(
its just happen too fast..really too fast ;(
its now empty inside :(
i bcm much more weaker den i thought
cheers? HARD! really hard..
face da FACT? yea.. i'm escaping myself frm it
i really dun hope that its a crush a calflove or a puppylove
i dun wan tat :(
cant sleep da whole night..
reread all da msg he sent me..
dhkin why can it change so fast?
i hope tat its just a bad dream..
but when i woke up.. it remain da same..

if i have a wish
i hope that i own a time machine
to bring me back to da past

12 comments:

E U G E N E said...

joeeeeee
stiill gt us !!
muahahahahahahaaaaa
xD

H a N n said...

hey ther,
i noe it's reali hard now
and wateva everybody says won't seem to mean a thing
but,
this is love in harsh reality
even if u love someone u may never own them or things may not turn out the way u wan them to be...

Be STRONG...

XOXO,
H a N n

Andrew said...

ya u still gt us =D
nvm u can do it !!
dont think too much
smile smile xD
"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

kenke said...

we're here for u...CHEERS!

Nikki_WanShan said...

jia you~!

Thongyen said...

joee, i love u <33
cherish yr life wid hapiness =)
good luck !!

Munn said...

Just do whatever u feel correct (:

Jie Jiun said...

joee!!! dun sad leh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nvm de..everyting will be alrite de!!!
dun sad!
dun cry!
dun ah!!!!
>,<
be strong joee!!!
luv ya =D

Chloe Chuah said...

heyz joee~~
dun worry~~
u still young rite?!?!
mayb he not ur mr.right~
anyway~
as ur buddy~
i will support u wat u r doing~
i love you dear~
=]

Kiit said...

yea,joee.be strong,cheer up.

Yuh Jiun said...

joee!!
be strong le !!

Lyn said...

joee..!
soli dat i realize it late..
but u still gt mii...
although i nt dat important..XD