Thursday, November 13, 2008

13.11.08

woke up quite early in da morning :) around 10 i dhk AAHA!
suppose goin to a meeting at MCA by 8 today.. but my dear mummy had make her planning and i'm counted in :X in her planning , i'm not planned to go to da meeting LOL!
sorry for not attending it today :(
and abt 12smt.. headed to primary school to get my sis's UPSR results! wohoo :D
it doesn't change a lot !
Am so damn happy to c those lil one running here and there :D
and i'm TALLER den mostly av1 in da pri skool GUAHAHAHAHAH! *winks*
saw my ex-teachers :D miss ng changed her hair style n she looks better :D
Pn Yeap remains pretty XD
me n my parents wait and wait. Hu says time flies?!
I do feel like time's crawlin slowly tis afternoon =(
It was so boring and it nids patience for someone waiting for 2hrs!!
ohmyhollymama! :(
saw some1 playin bsb :) joined them!! :D
about 2 :) my mama rushed to da office and finally..
SHE GOT 7A'S!!
*congratess!!* My mum and my daddy was so keyed up :D
They keep on sms-ing they kaki , "report" to them ==lll
and because of tis victory , my dear daddy is forced to STOP SMOKING!
aleluyaaa :D he had promised us b4 da examinations :D
At night.. XD
My mum was actually planned to have our dinner in JOGOYA :D
japanese buffet :) it recently has 50% discount for ladies!! [ RM50per lady ]
it consider quite expensive but it worth!! :D
however..
We had no oppurtunity to enjoy thr *sobss..
sudah fully book!!! WT* :(
so we changed our destination -> 1U~
LOL~~
we had our dinner at TGI Friday ;)
its nice :) but i rather to hv in JOGOYA~~~ :X
heeeee~
tatz all for 13.11.08
p:s// got no pics cz camera ada prob :(

7 comments:

Jie Jiun said...

gratz to ur sis =DDD

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew said...

so u did back to primary skul..
miss ng is gonna marry soon u noe..? =D

mojojoee said...

XD i tot miss ng adi married? =P

Andrew said...

lol her name is Miss Ng~~~
=.=

mojojoee said...

my sis told me she sudah married lehh~~
n she saw her maryy photo XD
claimed tat she looks like selina xD

Andrew said...

lol my mom told me she gonna marry onli lo..
summore wan go to drinks !! xD