Monday, November 3, 2008

Celaka Them ♥




tis fella, Kah Yee. She's freakin yam :) she always complained tat she has no ppl love
O.O!
but who noes? mayb ther's someone?
XD
she's so damn lazy but she expect a lot in everything!
ahahah..XD
she hurts me lots =( i bcm mur n mur flat each day bcz of her =(
sei fo lu.. 没有了还打 ==
however..
She
acc me when i nid her =)
Love HER so damn much! xD
♥♥




EHEM** siapani?



XINGTI lu == so outdated dar u ! xDD



she's da fella who make me feel like will lost her sumdayy! SO BAD TT



she looks mature..but actually she's NOT!! she's childish den everyone! :D she's just acting XP



However.



Miss Mojojo damn love her too! :D



she stands by me =) when i giving S.O.S!



HAHA! ♥ you lao ti :)



WALAO! wat face is tis?? HAHAHAH!

She mai Laotine lu :D tis fella ar..

PERASAN - she claimed tat she's da pretty one! :DD she claimed tat she'll be dasuperstar in da future. she claimed tat da fella she love will marry her in da future! OMDG!

AND she always "gam gong" with da derek lai.. ZAT me =( 宽.矮.肥!bad bad bad~

hahahah~ however..

My life will be incomplete without her =) she makes me laugh like hell in da classroom~

she comforts me when i'm in bad mood =) she helps me in mny things =)

♥ HER ! glad to have she in my life =)

These 3 ladies =) they act a very important character in my teenage life =) because of them.. I'm tough enuf to face my probs ! because of them.. I'm able to be proud of being myself ! AHA!

3 comments:

shumeen said...

they rock me too!
nice blog monster!
but... i wonder why din have me?
lol kidding =)

mojojoee said...

hahahahah!
hu say no u~
nxt bloggie u will c ur face n sum1 face here =)

KhAi Chai said...

lololo.....celaka @@
geng la you..... hoho