Sunday, November 16, 2008

Its just a day :)

negkk~ today suppose going scout meeting but it rains :(
so sorry tat i cant turn up :x it was quite heavyyy in my areaa.
so i continue sleepin :DDD AHA!
about 11+ mummy wake me up. Went 1u to have our breakfastt SHABU SHABU :P
Xingti said tat its not breakfast but LUNCH XD mayb?
and after that..
went for replacement class -> Add-Maths @@
awwww..
its really #%$#^$&^8 woahhh! my brain hampir BURST! >.<
got to buyyy exercise book n do more n more :(
and after that..
went Starbucks yamcha :)
actually m stil full but my mama n my aunt.. TOO GENG! sudahh laparr O.O
and my sis ordered NASI LEMAK! wuhuuu~ O.O
its impossible for me to sit thr without crunchin smt :D I ordered cake! :) yummmyyyyy~
dropped my sis at Tine's hrs for her party n headed to granny's hrsssss
ladiess gathering thr :)
11smt reached home :D

i miss him so so muchhh :(
again and again
another 3 days !
sighh.
Goodnight !
<3

2 comments:

Andrew said...

lol u started add math..?
so fas..u noe how to do de ma? hahaha

Jia-e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.