Wednesday, November 19, 2008

errmm.. :)

hehe..
yo ppl ! :)
errr... thx fer caring me la harr.. heee
u noe wat?!
dun call me not to cry and not to dhk about it
it mmg hard la wei :)
but arr.. will try my best to be the normal me
it nids sometimes laa c:
between..

thanks both of you :)
da one hu make my day better
i went her house today
spend my whole day ther.
speak out and cry out
feels better :)
and da fella's bro ==
woahhh.. so funnyy
make me really laugh :D

and the other one
hmmm..
not really close with da fella :)
but he really makes me feel better
he's trying hard to comfort me
and yeah laa :)
he did it ! guai Zai :)

and of cz all of u too laa..
aiyooo
jgn worry me la wei :)
Mojojo lehh
will be ok sooner :)


i believe tat rainbow
will appear sooner
after the rain
:)

7 comments:

Munn said...

yup.. there is always a rainbow
after raining dogs and cats (:

E U G E N E said...

yoyo ~
tat's my mojojo ~
wootssss ___
xD

Andrew said...

good to see that

Yuh Jiun said...

hope 2 c ur smile~ :D

Jie Jiun said...

haahahaha~~smile =DDDDDDD
cheeeeeeeeeeers joee!

huan hee said...

mojojo mar..
no prob wan la..
sup sup water.. :D

Keith said...

hahahahah..guai ZAI! =)