Friday, August 3, 2012

HAPPY HOLIDAY!




Hollla people! Guess what? I'm having holiday! Approximately one month holiday! ヽ(;▽;)ノ HEHE..  Btw, I've done with my 1st semester of degree! Not bad i guess.. I worked harder compared to my foundation! Promise myself to do well for my future :)




Anyway, I would loveee to blog about Boys Like Girls concert @Neverland on 12th of July!!! One of the best day in my life! (≧∇≦)/












Yup, we're going together!! BFF (︶ω︶)




Local band, Lap The Rat.
They're very cute, all the band members are actually member of the same family!


Motion City Soundtrack, not bad! It just that most of the crowd do not know their songs ;(

Godness, Martin from Boys Like Girls!


Morgan Dorr, my love!  \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

Orgasm!!!!!!! ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)


After the concert we rush to the hotel that Boys Like Girls stayed!!
Super hardcore.. It was about 12++am that time!

Happy Girl showing of her guitar pick from Motion City Soundtrack!


& my turn showing off my 90$ BLG teeshirt!!

Huggies from my idol T____Tv






Ugly pic of me :{D

 I dont care how bad i look in this picture! I just wanna say
i love this one a lot T____T
Morgan Dorr hugg me so tight!! I wanna burst in tears with joyyyyy!



 with the beefcake John the drummer! :)



So bloody handsome that melts my tiny lil heart :))
Can see that he's very very friendly to all his girl fans ;D


& this is when he is talking to meeeeeee  (︶ω︶)
I have his video in my phone, he asked me to record him when he talked to me <3 p="p">
Aww..


I got your sexy back!


(o;TωT)o







Look how extreme I am....BLG fever #MORGANDORR FEVER!!!



LOOOOOOKKKK!!!


He replied T___T


How lame is the fan girl :P


HOW HAPPY WHEN HE REPLIED :P


How crazy! HEHE



CANT WAIT YOU GUYS TO COME BACK AGAIN!!


3 comments:

Xue Ren said...

OMG!! they hug you wey!! *jealous to max!* =P

mojojoee said...

hehehehee :3

Maheen Khan said...

Learn More About: holiday 2020