Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First day of SEM2

Coordinate of the day ;)

Wake up quite early in the morning, still not used to it! My biology clock messed up during the holidays! Gotta get back to the track asap! Went breakfast w/ the boyfriend & he brought me to the click shop located at SS2 upon my request :) Love that place! Spot some super cute mini fisheye! Hehe.. End up buying films for my fisheye for Bali Trip!


Went college with bryan to attend the very first class. Only found out that i actually dont belong to visual communication -___- 








Tell me why i have such round face..

3 comments:

FELICIACHEONG said...

LOL. didnt know u have a blog! :)

Xue Ren said...

u should go for the innovative media one :)

mojojoee said...

HELLOOOOO FELICIAAA!! how u got here???


Xueren : yea! i was too blurr!