Friday, November 26, 2010

oh my love




Muai lover boy :)
We meet almost everyday :) thanks god that he owns a car.
He would fetch me after school and bring me for lunch, he would know how i feel without me telling him a single word, he would embrace me with happiness & love.
Im happy with my life now, though there's some bastard out there too ;)
who will cares bout them? no one!

tumblr oh tumblr,
i really recommend you people there to sign up and join tumblr lah!
I improve my way in expressing my feelings and my taste in fashion~
gain creativity thru the site & so much more!!
*wad i need to do is earn money to get all the pretty clothes!!!!*
but now...SPM la dei ;)



BAHASA MELAYU
BAHASA ENGLISH
SEJARAH

7 more to go!!





4 comments:

domokun said...

gambathe~~^^ i have 2 go XD

The One said...

Gambatte for the SPM! :D :D

En KanggarOo said...

hmmm..
so nice n look good..
:)

mojojoee said...

Thank you so much! :)