Sunday, February 14, 2010

TIGER EVE =D

Okay, every CNY eve, i will have 2 reunion dinner
the first one will be at noon in my grandma's hrs
& the second one will be at night in my uncle's hrs. The meeting of "long lost" cousie & relatives
=D

In the morning, went grandma's hrs & do pray pray. We helped grandma to prepare lunch =D



The mouth-watering lunch =D


At night,

the dishes at night =D

& this is part of the crowd =D

the very close cousiees ♥


chinyuen . rayray. joee :D


chin yuen's marmee claimed that i got the same fringe with her =D


with sheng :)



my youngest cousin, chen chen =D
brian's son =D

yingying :DD


rayray :DD


with the two 16 year old cousins =DD
love them lahh!


pretty rachel =DD


my family & my uncle =D

with ray's daddy :D

awww, its angpau giving session! =DDDD


look at my super cute grandma =DDD


my funny uncle ._.


my daddy got his angpau from his popo =D

mummy =D

my sis =D

& mee!! & i know i look sucky here :D


heh =D


chin yuen kissing his popo =D


rayray got the camera in prepared =)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
& the big big big big FAMILY =D
.
.
.
.





I LOVE YOU
YOU LOVE ME
WE ARE HAPPY FAMILY :)


4 comments:

Jeenius said...

Oh haha jo ee you're so similar to your grandma always smiling!=D

~kmay~ said...

hapi family!!!..love yr blog...^^

mojojoee said...

jeen vern: one family? :D HAHA!

kmay : TQ!! ^^

Tekkaus said...

War...love this post. Lots of people. :) One big family together enjoying reunion dinner. What a lovely sight.