Sunday, March 1, 2009

1.3.09

hmmmm, i'm like facing family prob recently :(
everything i did like 100% kena scolded
kena blamed
i duno wats da prob,
mayb its bcz of myself or my parents?
smtimes i try to talk to 'em but they like ignoring me
smtimes they wanna talk to me but i got no mood to entertain them
wat da hack is tat!
even smtimes i'm jz trying to tell them my feeling but they like not listening
i jz can shut up my mouth
feel like not stayin at home
sighh :(


REDANG! am coming :D






Directions: Once you've been tagged, you've to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names & why you choose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person that tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness. (:

1. Lim Jo Ee or mayb Mojojo :D
2. going to turn 16 tis month
3. facing probs recently
4. bussyy with skul activities but i enjoy it lots ! :D
5. wanna go for a movie
6. cant wait to go Redang! :D
7. got no $$ :(
8. wondering hu to taggg :P geeeheee
9. hope every bad things stay far frm me!
10. wanna get champion for class singing competition :P

1. KahChuah
- addicted to love recently <3<3

2. Han
- a pigggy! :D

3. Keiiii
- vv notty fella ! :D

4. Dot Ling -
recently hang out with her after skul :D

5. Thong -
always zat me wan tis fella ><


6. YuhJiun
- long time din kacao her le :(

7. Eddie
- cheer up :D

8. ShuShu
- AAAA! she's cuteee :D

9. Kien Lam
- a gentleman :D

10. MunChun
- he likes 5o'clock nasi lemak! HAHAHA




god bless me :)








5 comments:

Andrew said...

everything will get better..(:
go Redang and relaxx XD
eh..is 16 things la..haha

Chloe Chuah said...

REDANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Kien Lam. said...

0.o....me a gentleman?? kewl!! =D..lol..looks like its my turn to say cheer up, kay? haha, problems very fast pergi 1....biar aje...chillax...xD chill+relax.

ŠKēÍðÑ said...

Why me?! AND nasi lemak sumore?!
SWTZZZZZ? =.="...What la..
mana da funny.... dont wan eh~
Funny cant kao lui de leh ~ >__<

Anonymous said...

mojojo~
be hapi oways la~
xD and hope god bless u :D
dun wan see mojojo sad
and



















enjoy your REDANG!!!(: