Friday, March 27, 2009

27.03.09 <3<3

Today is my very big day!
GUAHAHAHAHA
its my 6teen birthday!
you noe wat?
for me, tis is the best bufday ever :3
i do really very HAPPY today
really!
da night 12am,
i received lots of msg for my kakis :)
i do really really HAPPY
early in the morning,
my mummy hugged me n wished me :)
muakxsss!
reach skul, xuxu is da 1st hu wished me~!
and sooner be kenke amei ! :D
and sooner lao tine!
woww TT
and when practising singing in the class,
my classmates sang me bufday song!
awwww
do u noe how warm is it?
and yesss
da 1st present i received today is frm LALAT KENYi!
thankxs lots :3
Lao Ti make me sweet potatoes n Lao Chuah make me spaghetti :)
( & actually i din even try da spaghetti ( lao ti ate it all! )
Recesss..
i'm super O-O whn i get mun's self made choco!
really O.O and i'm freking touched :3 THANKS MUN!
I get a monster & selfmade card from keiii ! XD
thanksxsss!!
after skul went gasonline and bao ping to celebrate my 6teen bufday
having lots fun thr :)
thanks XT,KC,CY,KK,HAN,AM,YN,MUN,SY,KUIK,YJ!
thanks fer the celebration! xoxo












AT night, mummy's HK fwen came to visit uss!
and we celebrate tgther!
having fun :D
i noe the autie at the age of 3!


and and and
these are da presents i get :D



Thanks fer all of u :)
i do really ENJOY alot tis yearr
my sweet 6teen :D
LOVE YAAA
xo


5 comments:

HIP.PO said...

yayy! i had the best birthday last year too! :DD sweet 16th! =)

H a N n said...

aaaaaaaaah!
miss lim jo ee!!!
u put the ugliest pic of me in ur blog!!! =O
don wan fren u adi... hmphhh!
som mor go pao bing aft i pergi tuition... T.T

KaHyEnG said...

happy belated birthday yaz!!
muackz!!!
sweetx 16th!!!
^^

mojojoee said...

adikk : :p TQQ!!

HAN : whr gt uglyy?! super nature? XD and it cause kahchuah lao gai wan go thr de lehh~~

Kahyeng : heeee~ THANKXSS lots! muakxs!

---Kaichi@tham--- said...

hAPPy bELaTeD bIRthd@y.haha