Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Today was just fine
orientation was good
i'm happy and blahblahh
tuition time was oso HAHAHAH-ing thr
but when i back n my parents reach my granny hrs
my good day had ruined
i tried to tell my parents that i've asked xingti help me to register in cekap for only chem sub
but when i just spoke one word,
they start to blame and scold
"WHY R U SO IRRESPONSIBLE?! DO U ASKED ME B4?"
wtf
i adi asked n told u guys but u guys not bothering me at all
not paying attention on me
since u guys so busyy doin ur stuff, den i help to do my own stuff lahh!
arrange all da transport and all da fees adi paid!
i tot it will not make u two so mafan?
and now i'm just informed u guys, not quarelling with u
even i'm adi talked in vv polite way
but why?
sighhhh
it had been years din argue with'em but tis time i cant stand anymore
dun even give me a chance to talk
i just wanna tell u why i did tat and why cant u guys just listen to me 1st?
b4 u start scolding!


DUHH
dun care

3rd day schooling, late for 2 days.

5 comments:

H a N n said...

hey,
don let it spoil ur great day...
sometimes parents memang begitu la...
anyway,
today never late o...
me sangat surpirsed.
tot u didn't come school.
haha... xD

Andrew said...

lol they is like that one haha..
dun care about it XD

Kien Lam. said...

lol...you would hav no idea how many times i had that situation. i just listen to music and kick the air....den wont stress jor..lol. its ok, aight? yay * clap clap clap*, din late jor......gooodie....=D

kenke said...

cheer up buddy =DD

---Kaichi@tham--- said...

o..erm...
Maybe try to talk to them ?
Btw evry family have thier own solution...so just go find it ...
Support u .
Dun angry le la ... later not cute ady .. hehe...