Wednesday, January 21, 2009

3 dots

OMG
i really cant believe i'm so damm careless or mayb stupid today :(
guess wat?
i dropped my phone into da skul toilet bowl! goshh
whn i was chgin into teee-shirt
da phone in my pinafore fall out frm my pocket lahh wei ><
& i just like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
den quickly picked it out frm it ><
& luckily da colour of da water inside isnt yellowish :S its consider CLEAN!
i feel like goin to wash my hand with Detol tat time :O

btw, my phone isnt functioning at all now =~=
although it din get much water? but why huh?
bacteria prob? @@
very lucky my sim card stil boleh guna! :D
and now i lost all my buds contact lahh..sobbs
and all da msg(s) TT
Hann said tat its a good thing for me?
but really mm seh dak lahh
those msg(s) i mean not all from him :)
some frm others that makes me frekin gandong wan!
but now? gonna say byebyeee ><

and and and,
todayy playing bsb with bunch of monkeys! :D
so damm funny lahh
hann, yunkang, kai jian, xingti, jia rong, and i dhk 2 more unknown :x
really :DD
keep HAHAHAHAH-ing as our prefect, Jia Rong very 2pid in da game
HAHAHAHAHHA
da way he hit da ball :O

and i stayed back til 5 today
to rush up da red hrs notice board decoration :)
its fun doin it actually
at least learn n try smt new? HAHAHAH
tmr penilaian sia, harap it will be okayy! :)

tmr, 1st time duty as a squard pengawass!
wohoooooo :D
and some1 damm nervous now XD


end. <3

4 comments:

Munn said...

It would be good for you..
God wants u to forget all the past
and look forward :D

KhAi Chai said...

lol.. it is so funny lol ~
buy new 1 loh.... xD

---Kaichi@tham--- said...

Haha..actually u should off yr hp directly. Then use cloth to wipe until dry , wait a while only on back . Then yr hp will be ok. Erm..but nvm la , maybe this is the best way forget something ? ( Althought i duno wats happening la ) Just hope u r ok . Thx for helping me so much in red house board design . Pls send me the pics o... Haha.thx

E U G E N E said...

hahas ~
dropped into the toilet bowl ..
i am laughing at u !!
ahahahahahahah !!
LOL