Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Xmasss! :D


24.12.08!
HOHOHOOHO! its X'mas Eve :DD
my hrs having BBQ party! to celebrate Xmas and also MY DADDY'S BUFDAYY!
he's 43 tis yearrr!~ stil young :)
My hrs was so so so crowded :D

(b4 we started BBQ)

(Chicken wingsss, Babi and oso drumstick :DD)


(here comes my fav ---- LAMB! )



(tis is how my hrs looks like :))


(ehem..windows :D with two FAKE lizards ><)


(lil "garden" of my hrss)

(part of 'em :D)






25.12.08
weeeeeeeeeeee!
its X'MAS :D
when i woke up
i rush to my daddy's room!
gif him a bigbig hug and said
'HAPPY BUFDAYY!"
went 1u and spent whole day thr :x
nothing special tat day
bought daddy a golf glove which cost abt RM42+
daddy claimed tat its expensive :X
but he's =D hahahah

(one-u :D)

(random-random picsss)




26.12.08
ehemm..
ytd went KLCC :)
shop shop shop againn!
but not me n sis stuff ><
HAHAHAHAH
it seems a bit boring at da beginning
but after hrs..
NGEK NGEKK!
when addidas shop!
bought da watch i saw in da magazine!! :D
cost about RM240 :D

(<3>

(he's a poser :P!)


(me & sis :))

(its purple! :P! LOVE it lotss ><)




I realise tat "SANTA BABE" is my fav x'mas song!

lazyyy to write more here :x
buaii buaii~ :D
p;s// do really enjoy tis few days!

3 more days to get PMR results!
3 more month to be 16th :D

7 comments:

Jia Wei said...

hehe now i noe where ur hse where in margosa monday i find u . . . gg

Keith said...

why one of those meat u bbq in the pics looks like a lizard geh? ><
BBQ-ED LIZARD! =D

Jia-e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mojojoee said...

Redbean : HOHOHO!! XD come la wei :D

Keiii : Ishhh! >< mana ada lizard?!
normal food la wei~

KhAi Chai said...

omg BBQ air liur jor XDDDDD
RM240 ?!?! woots rich !!! =DDDD

Jie Jiun said...

wootss!! so shuang~!!

mojojoee said...

KHAI : mana ada rich?!><

Mei : heeeee