Friday, December 5, 2008

Jogoyaa Night :D

Finallyy :D
i went Jogoyaaa on wednesdayy!
hiak hiak hiak~ to celebrate my lovely granny's bufday!
& i finally noe why do mr keii keii said tat will lost in it :X
cz its really super big O.O n got lots of food! :D
hahahahah.. my eyes bcm ** when i saw those dessert :O
spent one thousand there ><
9 ladies with 3 gent :D


the entrance :)

errr ? :X

the 1st plate of mine :) SALMONN! :3

very nice spagatti with lamb :D

prawnie :x

oyster and udon :)



my fav ! :3 strawberry yogurt cheesee cake :D & strawberyy mochi :D

grapes and kiwi :)

me with haagen daaz ice-cream!! :3
me and my daddyy xoxo!

big monster vs lil monster aka zen <3
granny with her daughter :D preettyy?

after 2 hours of buffet :D
we terpaksa to say byebyee to Jogoyaa :x
aahahahah
b4 leavingg.. visited da toilet :P




mmg super toilet ==
especially whn i saw " SET THE TEMPERATURE.."
walaooo O.O even da water temp can be setted O.O
proness :D
after that..

walk back to Pavilion :)





hohoho~ merry x'mas !




8 comments:

E U G E N E said...

din tabao f0r me ??!!
dessert !!
=(

Chloe Chuah said...

wei!!
saya mau cheese cake!!!
T__________________T

Thongyen said...

lolz
i wan to eat
look so tasty *__________*

H a N n said...

ur dad looks handsome... =X
=D

KhAi Chai said...

omg.... i been temptation about jogoya food >_<.....

Yuh Jiun said...

eeee i wan !! :D

Keith said...

hahaha..my super toilet! XD

mojojoee said...

hahahahah
saya punya daddy worrr~ sure lengzaii :D
and supertoilet mmg super! ><