Sunday, January 13, 2013

So call a 2013 resolution?




hola como estas! HAHAHA.. Life is....unpredictable! You never know how much you changed until you look back. I just read few 2008 blog posts of mine! Really.......... *laughing with tears*
Wondering why i so hardworking to write every single thing in my life!! I'm grateful for that :) At least those stupid blog posts make it easier for me to reminiscent those oldies.




The guy above, i claimed that he was one of my favorite celebrity crush back to 2008.. & I totally have no idea who is him until i saw his name - Xiao Le from "LOLLIPOP" ! God.. My type of boys when i was 15....... ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ).


& the hottie above, my 2013 type of boys .(✿ ♥‿♥)  .... SO MUCH DIFF.... !!



Another favorite pix of mine :) Taken 3 years ago when i reached my grandma's house after school :)


Undeniably I've changed... A LOT!! My way of thinking, my preference, my attitude & the way I do things. How to not change after so many years of growing up? I met new friends, mix with different people, exposed more to reality & etc. I've learned to see things at different perspectives and not judge things by its surface. Changing is good, as long as you do not go out the boundaries ; this is what i agreed with. 


I've been through a lot past year :) Good & Bad. So many needs and wants I wish to have. But after-all, what i wish to achieve in 2013 is HAVE A HAPPY YEAR! LIVE LIFE TO FULLEST! HAVE A FOREVER YOUNG SPIRIT! WORK HARD TO ACHIEVE MY DREAMS!




Til then,
Toodlesssssssssssssssssssssss xxx

No comments: