Thursday, September 13, 2012

CALL ME A VAMPIRE *sssssszzzz*



I actually have a "blogging" work to do as my course work at weebly.com which i need to show it to my lecturer tomorrow morning! but still I'm here blogging about some random but super exciting stuff !! HAHAHA!

I took performing arts in my 2nd Sem, & i really like it ! There's no paperwork & exams :O & we have tons of practices which enable us to sweat a lot! I missed the first class performance, & here is my second one :D w/ Maharba as our lead, Juwei as one of the main character, Sabrina, Charlotte, Nat, Olivia, Kx &.................  We're doing contemporary dance & we're using the song "Eyes on Fire".

We get to know each other through the practice session. Honestly i enjoy a lot & am so glad to be in the same group with this bunch of awesome people!

During the practice!

BFF heeeeee



vain girls :P





 Sabrina look super awesome with the vampire look!













YAY! look forward to more of thesee!! Too bad we'll not be in the same group the next time ;*(



1 comment:

myhuonglequyen said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ