Thursday, July 14, 2011

Oh wow, Cousin love :D

OH well, i had go thru that tough days for 24x3 hours. I feel so glad now :) Anyway, on the saturday which is 14th July, we mama's side cousin had fun at the pool :D Aunty siew drove us back to her hrs at dpc and we swimmmm :D


IMG_4564
look at their dog :D
it's a black male poodle, effing notty :P



IMG_4578
cant even see his eyes ._.


IMG_4557
stupid girl so pretty :)


IMG_4593
heading to the pool after changing :D



xx
the girls :D the only boy refused to take photo~



IMG_4603



IMG_4625s
what wrong with ur face lim jia-e :OO



IMG_4614s
awkward face XD



IMG_4645-vert
we took a lot photo before swimming using timer :D


IMG_4635
mandy a.k.a cousin sis "D



IMG_4674b-horz



IMG_4666a-horz



IMG_4650
i start using manuel le oh sammy_oz :P



IMG_4703-vert
hahahah ballet style pool jumping :D


IMG_4728
never know pool jumping can be so fun :D



IMG_4695
someone lost his balance :P



IMG_4743
we play with our hair :D
jia-e's version


IMG_4739
she;s so happy :3


IMG_4746
mandy's version :D


IMG_4761
my version.. :D
do you think i look like....
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.

z
LOOK AT HIS HAir & look at mine -.-
PLS people, only the hair **
back to our topic :D



IMG_4800
"JO, help me take photo like megan fox in jenifer's body!!! neh neh, when she swim in the lake wan ar"
This is what my sister told me HAHAHA
She thinks she look like megan fox, stop dreaming kaka~~



IMG_4799
& then she influenced my cousin too D:



IMG_4783
:D :D :D


IMG_4773



IMG_4770
us :D



IMG_4766
puffy eyes :(



IMG_4786
yours truly ::)



IMG_4813
the end. :)



I start to miss the pool already :( Hopefully this week can go swimming again!
Cheers!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you look so pwettie :)

eminey626 said...

AHHH!!! You reminded me of swimming! LOL! I got really long time didnt go and swim already ): Btw, you girls look naturally pretty lar! :D and the hair-water-splashing moment was totally impressed LOL!! I couldn't know that camera also catch the moment huh! xD

mojojoee said...

thanks anon!!

thanks chooi chee :3 love u so much!! u really supporting me blog TT thanks you <3