Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Blessed


It is a blessing to know someone who loves you unconditionally and make you feel like you are the special one. After losing my baby girl, I became so emotional that I can easily burst my tears whenever I mentioned about her. Thanks to my loving boyfriend who will never get tired of me, and shower me with more loves and comfort to make me feel better. Thanks to my little sister who loves me with so many cute ways such as surprising me with cuddles and so much more. Friends who constantly cheer me up, I appreciate very much.. Especially Bon who always ask about how am I doing even though she was traveling overseas. It was really heart-warming having everyone of you. 

I still miss ee ee a lot, really glad that I took a lot of her videos and photos when she was still with us. 

No comments: