Saturday, March 31, 2012

30 March 2012

Ohaiyo! Don't know why i have no much chance to talk a lot with my sister recently.. She sleeps early i back late; i free she school, weekends she got x class x class again! Since she stayed at home today, we planned to go for movie and maybe lunch at one utama shopping mall :D

 OOTD : Topshop denim top, M&G spaghetti strap, Topshop shorts






we had lunch @chilli's ! :D








my lambieee :3


my sister's burger! This is really yummy & not costy!  


 look at the big eater/choco maniac!! This brownie is huge!!


gwad T__T



Anyway, i had a nice day out with my sissy!
Family love :)))

& guys! Do drop by tomorrow :D 
I'm having a vendor @ Zouk Club!


4 comments:

Jobless Girl said...

I like the burger there too.. It is delicious.

Rach said...

i like your outfit. nice wei :D

mojojoee said...

jobless girl : so yummeh :3

rach : thanks rach :D

mojojoee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.