Thursday, May 12, 2011

12.05.11 ♡

Love


Hello :) hehehe, i've been so hardworking to update my blog these few days. I finally met up with my blogging mojo :D
Everyday seems to be so nice. I'm not willing to be lazy, i just wanna record down the awesome-ness that happened today.


College is so boring recently. :*( Especially during English class,i guess im not the only one was waiting the time to pass. Mmmm, after college, me & kexin & her bf went one u to meet my bunnyboy! HEHEHEHEH happy happy~ Fyi, Ax (kx's bf) do gym with bunny & ken today! So random, but naise :D A nice start for them to mix up! HEHE
So, me and kexin went BBQ Plaza to have our meal. Blady full yet satisfying. Btw, i just realised my tummy is getting "thicker". CANNNOT MAN have to control my meal.
After the gents done with gym, we went back separately. Me with bunny boy and ken with his brother, 4 of us have dinner at a hawker stall near my grandma's house :D


When i reached my own house, like usual, sign in FB.
& i saw BUNNY"S REDANG PHOTO ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ aww.. LOVE IT SO SO MUCH.
Made me miss him immediately! Thanks ken :D HAHAHAHAHA
Your photography skill is MAD AWESOME!


❤ ❤
he said he miss me a lot today
TEEHEE!!


Another day with lotsa love ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
thanks gene gene, love uuu!!
MOAKXS!! heh



No comments: